Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Indo-European Poem - Camille Lee

Me-os Deiwo-brahter wod-m tep-m lei-si
My God brother water warm to pour


Me-os Deiwo-brahter peh-si.
My God brother to protect

Me-os Deiwo-brahter temo-m dhel-m tersi.
My God brother dark light to cross over

Me-os Deiwo-brahter weid-si wer-si.
My God brother to see to perceive

Me-os Deiwo-brahter past-os bal-os es-si.
My God brother strong solid to be

Me-os Deiwo-brahter swesorn-s-os bher-1-si.
My God brother sisters his suffer

Me-os Deiwo-brahter pet-si.
My God brother to open arms

Me-os Deiwo-brahter dreu-m es-si.
My God brother truth to be

English translation:
My God-brother pours out water and warmth.
My God-brother protects.
My God-brother crosses over dark and light.
My God-brother sees and perceives.
My God-brother is strong and solid.
My God-brother suffers his sisters.
My God-brother opens his arms.
My God-brother is truth.



No comments:

Post a Comment