Wednesday, October 7, 2009

IE poem

Dieiwo, tha kaput tha worldm
God, the head the world

Dyeu, leuk tha world
God, sky the world

eg'hom pa'ter'r, gihom do si lmi gweis tosi
my father, I gave to you life

eg'hom pa'ter'r, lmi do' si lmi kerd
my father, I gave to you heart

do' eg'hom leuk ne darkn
give me light not dark

let do'e'd meli-t ad owi-
let me eat honey and sheep

eg'hom meg pa'ter, that deiwo leuk
my great father, the God sky

tha bheud widhu tha worldm
the behind builder(wood) the world

English translation
God, the head of the world
God of sky,and the light of the world
My father,I gave my life to you
My father,I gave you my heart
Please give me light not dark
Let me eat honey and sheep
My great father, the God of sky
The builder behind the world.

by Rita Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment